Google+ Followers

Friday, November 20, 2015

review: Spending the holiday with people I want to punch in the throat by Jen Mann


 

4 throat punching stars!!

  I got this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review...


Words cannot express how funny this book is. It is also very true. As I am reading the collection of essays I am finding myself saying...OMG that is me or my house!!!

everyone loves Christmas and all the horrible things that it in-tales.! in these collection of short stories I found the one about wrapping presents in your underwear to be the funniest. I have come across those questions many times, and now I finally have an answer for my children..hahahahaha

I am going to read people i want to punch in the throat next because I love books that are taken from blogs. I heard it was also a read fast read. If anyone who loves the holiday this is a must buy because you will not be disappointed with these lovely essays!!