Wednesday, June 15, 2016

I am finally a you tuber!!!!

Alright everyone I finally did it. I finally made a youtube channel. I am still going to post on here almost everyday, but now I am add some video product reviews. I am also teaming up with my husband to do some pranks and challenges. I hope this turns out pretty fun. This is just another hobby for me because I am a stay at home mom and need things to do!

So, if you have any suggestions on what you would like me to review please leave a comment on my youtube channel. I am taking suggestions on pranks, challenges and product reviews..

again thanks for following me and I will keep you updated as I go.. make sure you like and subscribe if you would like to follow me on youtube.

here is the link to my first video :)

https://youtu.be/YuYfs6PxKqM


you can also follow me on twitter: @undercoveramyh


No comments:

Post a Comment