Monday, May 27, 2019

review: No Place Like Home By Mary Higgins Clark


No Place Like Home by Mary Higgins Clark



5 suspenseful stars 


Wow this book was just what I needed. I am so glad that I finally am able to start reading again!!! I was walking around my local library and I couldn't find one more book that I wanted to read. I just happened to turn around and saw this author, and I was like well I haven't read her books in a while and this cover just jumped out at me!

I have to say that I couldn't figure out who the killer was in this book, and was super shocked when I did find out who it was. 

Celia's husband bought her a new house for her birthday, and little did she knew that she would be living in the same house that she killed her mother. Celia... A.K.A. Liza was a well known name when she was 10 years old. She was acquitted from killer her mother and attempting to kill her step father. After years of therapy and changing her name she was ready to start her knew life. She was a well known designer and wanted to live in a better area with her son. 

Moving into her childhood house brought back lots of bad memories. It didn't help that her house was vandalized the day they moved in and people were dying left and right. It seemed everywhere that Celia went someone was dying and she looked very suspicious. The news reported was trying to prove that Celia was Liza, Celia still didn't tell her husband about her past, and now she had to get a lawyer because things just kept getting worse and worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment