Saturday, July 19, 2014

review: sliding into home



Sliding Into Home by Kendra Wilkinson


3 calling it bullshit stars...




I would have rated this book higher, but after reading this phrase I totally called bullshit..




"from the moment I saw Hef. We had a connection. I knew there was something there." BULLSHIT. you were 19! he was 80. that is not love my dear. that is dollar signs....PLEASE....

this overall was a good book, but like i said i call bullshit again...


Alright I read this book because i am a big fan of Kendra.. not the t.v. show, but the person. I was always fascinated by her, and decided it was time to read her book. I was happy that my library had this book..

When i started reading this i was like please!..... O.k. you lived a o.k. life trying to make yourself sound normal. I don't believe that you hung around older kids when you were 12 or 13 doing crack, coke, etc and your mother never really doing anything... I believe that you had a drug problem as a child, but it just seemed so far out just to make a good book.

the only thing i liked about this book was about her jobs. those were real stories.. Papa john making pizzas as a first job. no one likes working a a pizza shop, and i had to laugh about the pizza with no cheese. Getting your fresh start and working for the dentist. I understand it is boring, but you had your whole life set up for you! you had a great boyfriend who took care of you, a job where the dentist was going to set you up to be like him, and you choose to strip.... REALLY!!!!

Next she was into car shows and got offered to be a model. Her pictures where posted on the model website and playboy wanted to hire her for hef's birthday. I don't care what shit you talked about feeling a connection at first site. You are 19 years old looking at an 80 year old man. that is not love you just saw dollar signs. Defended it all you want, IT IS NOT BELIEVABLE...

I like reading about the mansion. it was everything i thought it would be. being back by a certain time, no boyfriends, and that your bored because you do nothing all day besides photos and going out.. I was happy to read that she found love and got married and had a baby. I will be reading her next book because i want to read about what motherhood was for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment